An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

When You Beleive in Yourself, You Have So Much Going For You

You have abiities and talents and attributes that beong to yo alone, and you have what it takes to make your path a success...lead to happiness.

Find things to be positive about every day!

You have the courage and strength to see things through. You have smiles that will serve as your guides. You have a light that  will shine in you till the end of time.

You have gifts that have never been opened and personal journeys waiting to be explored. You have so much going for you.

You are a special person, and you have a future that is in the best hands. And you need to remember: if you have plans you want to act on and dreams you've always wanted to come true....

You have what it takes, because....you have you.  --Douglas Pagels

No comments: