An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

HANDLING CHANGE - IT ALL ABOUT OUR REALIONSHIPS

Written by Marlene Blas

How hard is to adjust to change? I think it depends on whether or not the change was your idea. When we decide to change, we usually jump in with both feet, excited about the possibilities that lie ahead. When change is forced upon us, we rebel. We look for every reason that the change imposed will not work.

What could happen if we learned to embrace change as a normal part of our lives and didn't fight with ourselves over it? Isn't it really our own perception of change that either holds us back or propels us forward?

Many of us have our own ideas on what is an acceptable change and what isn't. The truth is change happens to us everyday. People change everyday; they grow. Our circumstances change a bit everyday as something new is thrown into the equation.

Yet, even though we intellectually know that change is constant, we fight to keep what is; what's familiar.

This New Year will be a year of change for all of us. I suggest we look for new ways to handle change, if change brings us stress and discomfort.

I have had a multitude of changes happen in my life over the last ten years, not all wanted. Some of the changes brought tears to my eyes, pains to my heart and questions to my soul. Other brought joy, sheer bliss and gratefulness.

How did I survive all of it?

You can read more here: http://motivateus.com/stories/2change.htm

No comments: