An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

If You Have the Right Attitude, You Can't Go Wrong

You are personally responsible for so much of the sunshine that brightens up your life. Optimists and gentle souls continually benifit from their own versions of daylight saving time. They get extra hours of happiness and sunshine every day.

Always take time for the things that bring a sense of joy to your heart. Reap the rewards that will come from all the good intentions you have and the people who are so glad to have you in their days.

Move ahead of every worry. Move beyond any sorrows. Always look on the bright side. And have yourself a wealth....of beautiful tomorrows. --Douglas Pagels

No comments: