An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Be Optimistic and Happy and Wise .....and Make the Most of Every Day

Each day brings with it the miracle of a new beginning. Many of the moments ahead will be marvelously disguised as ordinary days, but each one of us has the chance to make something extraordinary out of them.

Sometimes it's important to work for the pot of gold.

But other times it's essential to take off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow.  --Douglas Pagels

No comments: