An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Positively Wonderful News About Your Future

Yesterday is behind you. What's done is done, and it's important for you to take what you learned from the past and just move on. Today is a brand-new opportunity, a blank canvas, an unwritten page...just waiting to see. All that needs to happen right now is for you.... to do all the amazing things you're capable of.

And tomorrow! That's the place where promises come true. You'll need to be smart and stay strong to live the life you want to have. But don't ever forget: you are creative, and capable, and wise, and I know you have what it takes to make your days everything you want them to be. And remember this for sure....

You can't change a single thing about the past, but you can change absolutely everything about the future.    
--Douglas Pagels

No comments: