An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Daily Readings to Make Your Life the Best It Can Be

Monday: Never forget that a life well lived is simply a compilation of days well spent. Make today special!

Tuesday: Unwind a little and smile a lot and try not to be negative about anything.

Wednesday: Don't just have minutes in the day. Have moments in time.

Thursday: Shine bright enough to light your way and be grateful whenever you can.

Friday: Know that the happiest people in the world are those who have a hard time recalling their worries and an easy time remembering their blessings.

Saturday: Realize that you can always turn a difficult situation around and make it turn out right.

And someday: Discover every joy that wants to come true for you....on your precious journey through life. 
--Douglas Pagels

No comments: