An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Always Look on the Bright Side!

A wise person once said, "Today is a day to have a good day."

As you go through the year ahead, remember that each sunrise brings us new opportunities to bring smies and success into our lives. Every day is filled with so many possibilities! Never forget that you are wished such beautiful opportunities in all the months to come and that you are so deserving of every joy this year will bring. Make every day a positive one, and may you be bessed with all these things....

A little more joy, a little less stress, a lot more recognition of your wonderfulness.

Abundance in your life, blessings in your day, dreams that come true, and hopes that stay.

A rainbow on the horizon, an angel by your side...and everything that could ever bring a smile to your life. --Douglas Pagels

No comments: