An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Every Day Is a Chance to Shine in Your Own Specia Way

No one else in the entire world is exactly like you. You're a one-of-a-kind treasure, uniquely here in this space and time. You are here to shine in your own wonderful way, sharing your smie in the best way you can, and remembering all the while that a little light somewhere makes a brighter light everywhere. You can -- and you do -- make a wonderful contribution to the world.

Never forget what a treasure you are. You may not always get to hear all the compliments you sweetly deserve, but you are so worthy of such an abundance... of friendship, joy, and love.   --Douglas Pagels

No comments: