An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Stay Positive, No Matter What

You're an original, an individual, a masterpiece. Celebrate that, don't let your uniqueness make you shy. Don't be someone other than the wonder you are. Every star is imortant to the sky.

Stay positive, no matter what.

And when it seems like your getting overlooked and under-appreciated, find some reassurance and comfort in quietly saying this:

I am aware that I am less then some people would prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see.
--Douglas Pagels

No comments: