An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Making Today as Sweet as It Can Be

Living life as a positive person means living a life thatis blessed with awareness, appreciation, and accomplishment.

When you are a positive person, there is aways a brighter light in your life. More goals get reached and more journeys take you exacty where you want to go. You can add immensely to your serenity and your opportunities can blossom more beautifully.

When you have hope in your heart and a great attitude, you can live with an abundance of goodness and grace shining inside you. --Douglas Pagels

No comments: