An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, December 15, 2017

Dealing with Frustrations

How many times have you gotten frustrated when difficulties arise and you can't control the outcome?  Me?  More times than you could imagine. 

Like you, Yeremiah, I'm human too. 

I've made a conscious decision not to be bitter over things I can't control.  I just try to work my way through the situations the best I can.  Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I fail.

Today I will remember others who have many difficulties in their lives. They may need love, understanding, attention or just an ear to listen.  I will give what I can and continue on my path.

I hope your day is filled with a bit of reflection - if something is making you bitter - let it go.

You will feel a huge weight lifting off your shoulders.  Do it for you - you deserve it!

No comments: