An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Power of Hope

Hope never dies. It lives on through those it touches. Hope never quits. It all works out for the best.

Hope shows us that their is more to life then we see. Hope connects us to other worldly creatures of all sorts both imaginary and real.

Hope calls us too exceed al aspirations and overcome all obsticles. It lets us have adventures and fun. We cannot live without hope, because without hope their is no life.

Hope is life. Life is imaginative. Life is supposed to be as laughable as possible. Through laughing you make hope fun. Without fun life will not be worth living.

No comments: