An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, August 3, 2018

The Bridge Of Forgiveness


By Lumie Rose N. Jawili

Forgiveness Is A Gift You Give To Yourself

How far we can forgive, and how often?

I had the privilege to visit this wonderful place in Palawan during the summer's gospel team. After the long and exciting week, we had a chance to explore the place where we are assigned. We came upon this narrow hanging bridge made of 2 bamboos and a long rope, where you can hold tightly for your life as you cross it.

I was so afraid of heights (I think most of us were not accustomed to crossing such a perilous bridge) however, our team leader told us that we must cross this bridge in order to see the magnificent falls that lie out on the other side (and of course to have lunch).

"As you cross this bridge, think about forgiveness. Difficult, but it is possible."

Read more at: https://motivateus.com/stories/bridge-of-forgiveness.htm

No comments: