An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Changes in Life

Marlene

It is never too late to turn around. Your life matters and if you got off on the wrong foot, took a turn that you regret, or ended up in a situation that no longer works for you - you can change it.

Today, you can stand with your head high and know that better things are headed your way if you make the right moves.  Yes, it may be difficult, it may cause you some grief, it may feel so uncomfortable that you consider staying where you are in your life.  That, dear Yeremiah, will ultimately be up to you.

I think all of us have fallen at times, got up and shook ourselves off. I know I have. And I also know that you can do it too. So remember that today is the beginning of your new life. Embrace the possibilities and go for it with gusto, a smile, and confidence in your heart.  We're here to cheer you on!

No comments: