An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, August 24, 2018

Learning

Marlene

It's been said that you can't learn anything when you talk, that only when you listen can you discover additional information and learn something new..  No one has all the answers, there's not enough time available in one lifetime.

Those you work with have wisdom, gifts and talents that perhaps you haven't noticed or maybe they haven't shared with you yet.

Reach out to them; be interested in what they have to say.  Learn as much as you can and apply the knowledge to whatever situation is applicable.

If you could do this every day, with each person you encounter, you will be wise beyond your years.

No comments: