An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Rules

Why do we have so many rules and laws in todays society? Are they really necessary? Whatever happened to freedom? How could people balence rules and laws with freedom? What are we really afraid of when we have no rules or laws? Are we afraid of chaos? Must we be afraid of chaos? I don't think chaos is evil, I think the unknown is what really scares us. I think if we just own up to the fact that we could expand our boundaries    exponentially we would be fine. But we let fear get in the way and that is the problem.

No comments: