An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Fast Food and Boomerangs

By Kim Patterson

I recently read a story about the "boomerang theory" which stated, "Whatever you throw out into the world comes back to you".

I am the director of sales at a large distribution company, and daily I share an insight or quote with my staff.

Today I shared the boomerang story to reiterate the importance of "throwing out" only positive to our customer base and co-workers to ensure that positive "landed back at our feet".

Today I was running late for lunch, and as often is the case, I stopped to get fast food, but not just any place would do. I needed a dose of Frank - quite possibly the best fast food window associate that I have ever encountered.

What makes Frank so special?  Let's find out:

https://motivateus.com/stories/ff-boomerangs.htm

No comments: