An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Guilt...

Guilt is by far the most useless emotion. It just makes you feel horrible. If it is not remedied with compassion you can go bananas.

You need to take it easy with yourself and those around you and you will be all the happier for it.

Guilts purpose is to teach you something was wrong, when that lesson is learned you are free you are free to live your life to the fullest. Make each day count, if not for you then for your community. Think of what you can do and live it out to the max. Make each breath of every moment count. Don't be angry or negative. Stay happy and positive. Because you will survive every obsticle set before you. Beleive in yourself.

No comments: