An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, August 3, 2018

Forgive

Marlene

I've been angry with my father for not being there for me all my life but I've only been hurting myself in the process. So I forgive him everyday, even though he doesn't care. It feels good to my soul.

Forgiveness is such a huge topic yet I believe everyone can use some, including ourselves. Let's see what one writer has to say about the topic.

No comments: