An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, August 12, 2018

LOVE SHALL ALWAYS FIND A WAY

No matter what love will always guide you through all barricades that life throws at you. If you believe you can acheive anything you set your heart and mind to. I, for one, want a friendly world, where we aren't afraid to hold doors open for people, and we are not afraid if we offended that person by what we said. I say we are all adults so let's be treated with respect, but not walk on eggsheels around people because that is not living. In life, you should make each moment count because you don't know if its gonna be your last or first in the grand scheme of things. Stay Positive!

No comments: