An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Friendships


People grow together and separately. People stick to what they love, choose what they feel is beneficial for them. This may not always benifit both parties in the relationship.

People grow apart through no fault of their own. Their are warning signs this is happening. If one chooses to deal with it they are better off.

Blame can be both destructive and motivating at the same time. Through it you can grow to   insurmountable heights. If you use blame as a tool it can help you acheive goals and overcome obsticles.

Listening to friends is extremely important in making sure relationships lasts. Through listening we can better ourselves to become more adequate, fun-loving, and responsive friends.

No comments: