An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Time never stops

Time doesn't slow down or stop so you can accomplish your dream. 

You have to make the time.

What the quote means is don't use the passing of time as an excuse not to fulfill what you want to do.

If you want to lose weight, you know it's going to take time.  But if you fail to start, it'll take longer than you originally thought it would. 

Need to get in shape with exercise?  Start now, Yeremiah, because the time will fly and before you know it a week has passed, a month has passed, a year has
passed and you are still in the shape you were when you thought about starting.

Life will continue to go on so jump on board.  Achieve your dream by planning
and taking action.

No comments: