An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

How Are You Dealing With Change?

I've gone through many major changes in my life: marriage; becoming a father (twice); quitting my job and changing careers three months after I got married; and, quitting my job again 2.5 years later to start my own business. I've also experienced all the disruptions and roadblocks involved in those kind of changes.

Through it all, one of the things I've noticed about change is; whether you like it or not; whether you embrace it or run from it; go with it, lead into it, or get dragged into it kicking and screaming, it's going to happen anyhow, with you or without you.

You see, what I've found out is: Change is the only constant. No matter how you react to it, and whether you like it or not, it doesn't matter: it's going to happen with you or without you.

However, I think where I learned the most about change and, more importantly how to succeed in a changing environment, is when my family and I packed ourselves up and moved from New York City (where we'd lived our entire lives) and relocated to Chapel Hill, NC in 1997.

What were the lessons learned? 

http://motivateus.com/stories/change-is-constant.htm

No comments: