An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Inspiration Ahead!!


Let's face it, we never know what will inspire us next.  Leave any preconceived notions at the door when you leave today.  Open up your eyes, open your mind, allow the beauty of life to unfold before you.

Today is a beautiful day to be alive.  Share one good thing that happened to you today with someone who is important to you. Ask them what was great about their day.

If you don't already, start looking for the moments that make you smile, laugh or ponder a bit more.

No comments: