An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Dance your Life Away!

Dancing impacts our brains powerfully to maximize its cognitive function, improve neuroplasticity, slows down aging, and boost memory.

There was a study conducted by Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City found that dancing on a regular basis reduced the risk of dementia by 76%! I know, nuts, right? Now that you know the stats, it's time to dance.

Today, I want you to dance like nobody's watching.

If you’re brave enough, record it, upload it, and share it using the hashtag #PrinceEaLoveChallenge. 

Dance to celebrate the brilliant light that you are, dance for your health, dance to shake off the troubles of day to day life and dance in celebration of making it through the 7-Day Love Challenge. 

Thanks for taking this journey with me. Wishing you continued loved filled days and joy. 

No comments: