An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Obstacles

Life is full of obstacles and challenges. It is our choices to look at them in a positive or negative light. I choose to look at these obstacles as fun adventurs of life.  This produces  wave or a ripple effect of generosity, kindness, and love. I believe that this is the highest and most saught after way of being. When you love everything it is impossible for anyone or anything to bring you down. Your kindness leads the way as a beacon of hope and light for others to follow and they eventually take the lead from you.

Empathy? Compassion? Sympathy? Aren't they all the same? No, not at all. According to Motivational speaker, Sara Schairer, there is a distinct difference.

Empathy means that you feel what a person is feeling.

Sympathy means you can understand what the person is feeling.

Compassion is the willingness to relieve the suffering of another.

Hmm... there is more to learn about these emotions.  In fact I thought I would add a 

link to the article for additional understanding.

There are many good articles about this topic, so take a look around the net if you need some additional information.

No comments: