An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Monday, January 8, 2018

A Message From The Universe

Written by Carol James

Are You Ready? A Message From The Big U to YOU

I am your best friend. I am your confidant. You can tell me anything at all and I will always understand and love you.

I know that you always do your very best and that sometimes your fears get the best of you. I know that you have come a long way and have grown and matured in immeasurable ways.

To me, you are a beautiful, bright shining light beaming with courage and soul. I am always here for you, waiting at your beck and call.

Tell me what you want. Tell me all your dreams and I will be delighted to help you live them. I can find people and arrange circumstances in ways that you could never imagine.

You can read more here: http://motivateus.com/stories/message-from-the-universe.htm

No comments: