An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Monday, January 8, 2018

The Tree of Life


The tree of life is one of the oldest spiritual signs of the world. From all over the world, we find tales of special magical trees. It stands in the center of the world. It is the first source of life.  Its fruit bestows immortality. It grows in Paradise, the first and most beautiful garden of the Earth. Its roots reach into the underworld, and its top pierces the heavons. It is old since time out of mind.  

No comments: