An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Resilience of Life





Life is extremely resilient. Everything that challenges it is eventually thwarted. However, there could be a problem when there arises another form to create competition with our own. If we cannot come to some sort of truce, we are in grave danger.




All life is extremely fragile. It can be damaged extremely easily. We change our paths in life daily with our thought. The strength of our live are built on our very thought. Our thoughts and ideas cannot be defeated so easily though. They live longer when we share them with others.



This makes them practically indestructible. There only weakness is if they are totally forgotten by all. But if they are remembered by one, they are not dead by a long shot.

No comments: