An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Everything in Life



All of life is meant to help and create happiness when it ends. Tragedy is meant to occur and the resolution causes us all to change which is the very point.

We all have to abide by this philosophy. When we do we all will feel empowered to the greatness that full life has in store. All of life should be a celebration that should abide by just a single rule that is not to take another's life.

The Golden Rule “Do on to others, as you would have unto you," exists and should be followed no matter what.

No comments: