An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Live Life for Life


We should not live in fear of the great mystery of life. Especially the events we have no control over. We should live life freely as well as have the most enjoyable time we can have in it and with it. There is no eternally written script to life. Just that you have to respect all life with your own. However other than that just rest, relax and have a blast.

It is your life, do what you want with it. Only one rule you have to be able to live constantly with yourself. That is all you have, you. So treat yourself the best you can. Treat others as well as you can as well. Then you truly are happy at all times.

That is a major point of life. We all have to make ourselves as well as others as happy.

No comments: