An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Difficult Aspect of Life



Some obstacles are easy to get through. Some are even automatic. For example, if you record something it exists as long as the media medium exist.

The more difficult the obstacle, the greater the reward is. In other words the more effort you put into something the greater the reward.

It has to be remembered that anything and everything we have to do in life has a purpose. Even if we do not see the goal in the present, it exists.

To some, a difficult obstacle may be an easy one. Likewise, a difficult one may be easy to another group. This has to be taken in a account and dealt with extreme care.

No comments: