An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Breed Apart


We are all different from each other. We have different features. We are all of different sizes, shapes, colors, ages, disabilities and a whole lot more.


However it is not what separates us that weaken us; it is our commonalities that give us strength.
When will all humanity realize this as a whole? We all need to open up to all the love throughout the world. Love is one of the strong relations that make life worth living. No matter where you are or what you do love is always there for you.
No matter what happens love will always be there for you. Whatever may come in the future?

No comments: