An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Drives


Different people are scared of different things. Fear is just a mystery of life. It keeps you living as well as enjoying what life has to offer.

You enjoy life more when you are afraid of nothing. You should not even fear being unhappy or left alone. Even though they are the main forces, that produce life as of now.

Creativity as well as love has to be the main attributes that cause the life force within you.

Enjoyment of socialization may help you grow in spirit. Self esteem and self worth also grow dramatically with socializing. Total enjoyment, yet, is always by accepting your fears as well as your shortcomings.

No comments: