An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Choose Happiness



Choose to be happy. Let it radiate from your being. Have it light up a room like an internal light bulb and it will surprise everyone, including yourself.

When things are down an out a little happiness as well as optimism can do wonders for yourself as well as others well being.

It radiates such positive energy that nothing can stand in the way. We will find ourselves just laughing at the little things in life, which is much healthier and more productive than anything in the world

No comments: