An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Individualistic



Individualization is both a blessing as well as a curse. The extreme positives are outweighed by the extreme negatives. Even though it should be the other way around, it is as if it were a child who could not get the one thing he or she wanted and until they were given that item they were not going to be happy.

It has got a whole lot worse because the child is grown up and has forgotten why he or she was upset to begin with; however they have not gotten past the resentment issue. This in essence is what is happening the whole world over except of it leading to one being upset it is spreading like a virus resulting in panic and ultimately a loss of living essence.

No comments: