An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Respect goes wild

Marlene

If you don't treat your employees well, with respect and confidence, how do you think they will treat your customers?  Everyone, without exception, needs to know that their presence and contributions are vital to your company's success.

Remember customers are both internal and external forces.  Your internal customers are your employees, your vendors, your partners, your superiors.  Treat them like gold and they will do all they can to help ALL customers. Doesn't get any better than this.  

No comments: