An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Helping

Why not start off today with an attitude that you will help people this week?  You have the power to heal someone's soul, Yeremiah, and you might not even know it.

What if you were kinder than normal, smiled more than you are used to or listened better than you want to?

What could happen? To you?  To the other person?

You never know what is going on in someone else's life. You never know what a smile, a hug or some words of encouragement can do.

Start each day being thankful for the opportunities presented to you and for the people who show up in your life.  I believe there are no accidents; there is a purpose for each experience to further our learning and growth.

No comments: