An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Adversity

Marlene

I think we all know that adversity, failure and heartache will come into our lives, time and time again.  It's just how the cycle of life works.  You have to be aware and mentally prepared to handle them.

So how do you do this, Yeremiah? Control your attitude, with practice.

Napoleon Hill interview successful people for over 20 years to discover what they knew that others didn't.  These people were just like you and me - they were real people with real lives, real problems, and real solutions.  All of the people interviewed acknowledged that their ability to see the silver lining in every situation and keep their attitude positive and optimistic, no matter what, improved their life and chances of success.

Take heart, my friend, life is wonderful, beautiful and worth living.  The ups and downs really aren't surprises - they are there to test your will, your faith and your outlook on life.  I believe you can handle anything.  Now you just need to start believing it too, if you don't already.  

No comments: