An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Love life

Marlene

If you can find something you love to do and make a living at it, you will never feel like you are working.  In the meantime, if that's not possible right now, then work hard at your current job so that you have the funding to support yourself and your dream. 

A career change can happen at any time in your life, Yeremiah; you'll never be too old to have fun and enjoy doing what you love. 

No comments: