An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Friday, June 1, 2018

Advantages

Maybe you're saying, "I didn't have any advantages."  Really?  We've all had advantages, most of them we just took for granted.  Each person you meet has had a different journey than you have.  Cut people some slack.  Remember, you don't know what went on in their life to bring them to today.

Offer others the same respect and acceptance that you hope they will give to you.  Not always easy to do - I agree - yet just because something is hard doesn't mean it's not worth it.  I guess what I'm trying to say is be kind.  Be kinder than you think you should or want to be. Be as kind as you would want someone to be to you.  

Today you can make a difference in someone's life.  Take advantage of that opportunity, you won't regret it.  Sprinkle a little kindness on everyone you meet.  Make their day special and yours will be too.

Marlene

No comments: