An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Minds eye

Marlene

Can you picture in your mind's eye how this scenario can play out?

Each day we are offered opportunities to learn, to grow, or to evolve to a little higher plane.  Most of the time any opportunity will require some work.  Are you ready to do that? Many won't be so they won't take the next step.

I believe you will.  I believe you have it in you to move forward each day.  Now I ask, do you believe it too?  Do you believe in YOU?

No comments: