An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Beacon of Light

Marlene

Can you be a beacon of light?  Sure you can - spread good news.  Let's face it - the world seems to be in turmoil right now and the only thing we can really control is ourselves.  What we say and what we do should reflect the goodness within.

If you constantly listen to the news or read about the horrible things that happen, how will you ever find something good to talk about?  To think about?

You just have to decide you will.  Be an adventurer - set a course for what you are looking for.

There are so many good people in the world, good ideas, good actions happening all the time.  Find them and spread the word.

No comments: