An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Views


Views are basically interpretations of the outside world. These interpretations mold you in unforeseen ways. You have to slow down sometimes just to get your bearings and enjoy what you have. Take a minute to enjoy the wonders, because literally there are no schedules, except the ones we have placed on ourselves. We are very powerful entities. We should enjoy all we can. There is always an extension on everything.


Points of view are easier to manipulate then viewpoints. They are so because only one has a point of view. Some views are so ingrained they are extremely difficult to change.

The more petrified these viewpoints become the harder it is to coerce them.

Yeremiah Hardt
yeremiah@aol.com yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: