An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

May all Your Dreams Come True




Lean against a tree
and dream your world of dreams
Work hard at all you do
and try to overcome all obstacles
Laugh at your mistakes
and praise yourself for
leaning from them
Pick some flowers
and appreciate the beauty of nature
be honest with people
and enjoy the good in them
Don’t be afraid to show your emotions
Laughing and crying make you feel better
Love your friends and family
with your entire being
They are the most important part of your life
feel the calmness on a quiet sunny day
and plan what you want to accomplish in life
Find a rainbow And live your World of dreams
And live your
world of dreams
---Susan Polis Schutz
Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: