An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Curiousity Never Leaves



Curiosity is fundamental in life. It never fully vacates from our humanity. It leads us to the discovery of new adventures and grants access to new situational attributes that promote growth.


Curiosity is one of the driving forces of life. It causes new ideas to initiate, while changing the structure of the old.

Without curiosity we would have little pain or pleasure. In taking away the negative, you remove the positives in life as well.

Love of being curios is very powerful. It acquires the energy needed to give curiosity all that it desires.

Yeremiah Hardt
yeremiah@aol.com yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: