An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Greed

Everyone is afraid of poverty, but it’s all in the way you handle this fear. Fear of poverty is the real dilemma that leads us astray. It creates such anguish that quite literally causes the downfall of the person you could have been. Cold is one way to represent the greed surrounding you. How it is overcome is the essence of true life.


Happiness has a great effect on the life that we lead. If you are happy nothing seems to get you down for a period of time. Give thanks for all and you will be happy in all that you do. Happiness does spread further then fear of poverty ever could.

Yeremiah Hardt
yeremiah@aol.com yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: