An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A few things to encourage an Amazing life

1. I am ONLY taking inspired actions in my life. I only do that which inspires me and makes me feel happier, lighter and more free! 2. I always replace worry with wonder, and this will make my life "wonder-full" 3. I immediately cancel and replace heavy thoughts that arise like I...."should", "could", "would", "have to", "must", "need to" and "I've got to". Instead of these heavy thoughts, I think and feel thoughts like, "I want to", "I get to", "I'd like to", "I'd love to" "I can" “I will” “I am!” 4. I accept myself, approve and appreciate myself exactly as I am no matter what the situation or experience I’m going through. 5. I explore each experience in life (especially those I have trouble with) with a gentle, compassionate, conscious childlike curiosity. 6. I am independent of the good and bad opinions of others. 7. I remain centered and at peace with myself the world, even when others are not. 8. I think and speak only positive empowering things about others and about myself in a way they can easily feel and understand. 9. I exercise, meditate, eat healthy, and get enough sleep at least 6 days a week. 10. I create loving long term relationships that are fulfilling. I always keep my heart open to fully experience every person and situation that comes my way. 11. I have healthy boundaries with the demands of others and can simply and effortlessly say NO when I feel taken advantage of or dis-empowered in any way 12. I am 100% committed to these amazing life transformational commitments for the next 90 days! yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: