An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How to Become Truely Wealthy


Wealth is caused by being unstoppable in life, not taking no for an answer. You can have no money at all and still be wealthier than a person with a gold mine. Your attitude with life makes you as rich as you let it.

Wealth is neither a goal nor a destination, it is a way of life. If it helps you spread happiness you are truly a person that has wealthy characteristics.

yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: