An Assortment of Ways to make a Better World
Thoughts and ideas of Yeremiah and his views of the world. These are only views and opinions, they shouldn't be looked at as factual in any way.

Welcome

Welcome and Thank-You for viewing my blog. These are a portrayal of my ideas and thoughts as well as my dreams. I hope you enjoy what you read and leave comments fso I can improve upon my writings. Thanks again for taking the time to read my thought.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Not what I am

I am not my religion I am not my address I am not my nationality I am not my country I am not my brain I am not my beauty I am not my head I am not my personality I am not my height I am not my weight I am not my figure I am not my health I am not my feeling I am not my intellect I am not the clothes I wear I am not the titles I bear I am not my age I am not my experience I am not the praises and accolades I am not the mistakes I made I am not the school and degree I am not the licenses I earned There’s more to a person -- body, soul and spirit, than the CV and certificates ~Champs Ulysses Cabinatan *poem experiment, inspired from a form I’m filling up. Yeremiah Hardt yeremiah@aol.com yeremiah@aol.com Yeremiah Hardt

No comments: